A little bit about me....

Hello! My name is Ricky Ruffin and I'm a returning graduate at the University of South Alabama. I have a bachelor's degree in Sports Management (South Ala, 2003) . I am currently pursuing a second degree in Physical Education. I am grateful to have the opportunity to share my ideas and thoughts about the education of our youth.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Students Teaching Students

Each student will have the opportunity to teach the class an activity or game of their choice. I know students are eager to share their ideas about games and activities with others and what better way to allow them to be the teacher for a day. This will be a great exercise to sharpen leadership skills while also allowing them to be more involved in the lesson planning for the class. All games and activities must be educational and require physical activity. To ensure proper subject matter, each student would have to get prior approval for subject content to make sure that it is appropriate for school. This will be an exciting way to let students take over the class for a day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete