A little bit about me....

Hello! My name is Ricky Ruffin and I'm a returning graduate at the University of South Alabama. I have a bachelor's degree in Sports Management (South Ala, 2003) . I am currently pursuing a second degree in Physical Education. I am grateful to have the opportunity to share my ideas and thoughts about the education of our youth.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Physical Education Blog

I will use a blog for my physical education classes to enhance their interest in activities along with physical fitness. All students will be able to view daily lesson plans that will allow them to not only know what activities are in the future, but more importantly, vital information that will allow them to be healthier and active. Along with the daily schedule there will be links to information such as dieting, exercising, and fitness tips. Each student will be able to log in and track their progress in the class and address areas of concern.

This page will be even more valuable as students will be able to communicate their thoughts to me and the class via the blog. We will share ideas about our subject area and join a personal learning network of another school broaden the scope of our class. Finally, parents will be able to monitor that child's progress both on the academic and physical fitness standpoint. I think by doing this that I will be able to gather valuable information from my students that will allow me to serve them at the highest possible way as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment